Our system emails a tax receipt within minutes of successfully processing a donation, so if you don't receive it, search your email for the word "Pledgeling" and be sure to include your spam folder.
If it's not there, it's possible that you mistyped your email address on the donation form. Email email@example.com with the name you donated under, the email address you would have used on the donation form, the organization you donated to, and the approximate date and amount you donated. We don't necessarily need all this but it can help cut down on back-and-forth emails if we can't find your record right away.
You can also see your tax receipt online, but you have to use a working email address. Here's how:
1) go to https://www.pledgeling.com/signup
or go to https://www.pledgeling.com/ and click the purple "Sign In" button at top right, then click the purple words "Sign Up"
2) fill out the form, using the same email address that you used when you made the donation(s)
3) you should get a confirmation email from us that includes a link.
4) after clicking that link, you should be able to log in and see your account. You can also click on the purple circle with your initials at the top right of the window.
5) Select the "Tax Receipts" option and you should see a page like one below.